Antifreeze Plus is a silicate, nitrite, amine and phosphate-free engine coolant concentrate based on ethylene glycol with an additive package based on OAT technology. It is particularly suitable for aluminum engines and allows replacement intervals of up to a maximum of five years.
Antifreeze Plus is a concentrated coolant and must be diluted with clean water before being used in the cooling system.
It prevents frost and corrosion damage in the cooling water circuits of internal combustion engines as well as cavitation on pump segments. Inorganic inhibitors are responsible for protecting against corrosion in the cooling system.
Antifreeze Plus offers reliable corrosion protection in conventional and aluminum engines of passenger cars up to 250,000 km, in commercial vehicle and bus engines up to 500,000 km and in stationary engines up to 16,000 operating hours.
When changing, please empty and flush cooling systems, heating systems and expansion tanks. The change intervals for coolant from the respective manufacturer must not be exceeded.
Frost protection until about.
-37 ° C [1: 1]
-27 ° C [1: 1.5]
-20 ° C [1: 2]
*mixing ratio [Concentrate : water]
- Never use coolant concentrate Antifreeze Plus pure, always mix with water.
- Pay attention to the correct preparation water (clean water) according to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Pay attention to the correct mixing ratio
- If in doubt, switch to the ready-mix
- Engine coolants from different technologies should not be mixed together
- Follow the unit manufacturer’s instructions
- The concentration of Antifreeze Plus should never be less than 33% and never more than 60%